Cracking under the pressure.

I caved in today.  We were debating what sounded good for lunch, and I, in full control and consciousness of my own actions, drove us to KFC and got us some chicken.  And I ate some mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and biscuits and some chicken.


I felt I needed to air that.  It's been bothering me all day.  I don't know why I did it - sometimes that craving for food I shouldn't have just sneaks in after a commercial or after a discussion about fast food, and eventually it comes to the forefront.

Normally I can fight it, and remind myself how much I regret it when I make those decisions, but I guess today I failed at that.

I woke up at 230, the lowest I've been in a long time, and I went out, and now the scale won't move below 235.

It's not over, I know that.  Life is a day-to-day motion, but I still feel like I let myself down, and my stomach isn't happy about it either.  I know what not to eat, because eating bad stuff makes my stomach feel ill, but sometimes I just want it.

I don't know why that is, but I guess this is just more ammunition against giving in again.

Not much else to add, really.  I just hope the damage isn't too bad.

0 comments:

    Facebook Me